Community Forum

Amount charged higher than signed contract. Have copy of contract.

New Poster

Amount charged higher than signed contract. Have copy of contract.

I was looking into other internet providers are the end of my 12 month contract, when an agent over the phone told me he could sign me up for another 12 months at $29.99. Hesitantly, I said yes but asked him on three different occasions to confirm the total amount billed to me would be $29.99 and he confirmed. 

When the contract came over it did show 12 months at $29.99. Great. I am now being charged $44.99 and no one seems to be able to help. One agent told me she would be able to make the change and call me back within a week but that never happened. I have her name and employee code if needed. 

I have a copy of my contract showing $29.99 that was emailed to me and signed. What are my options now? 

Official Employee

Re: Signed a contract for $29.99 and not being charged $44.99. NO HELP

Hello Kmclaughlin, thank you for creating a post. I am more than happy to get your billing concerns addressed, to get started please send me a private message with your full name by clicking on my name (ComcastAmir) and then click "Send a message".

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Highlighted
Official Employee

Re: Signed a contract for $29.99 and not being charged $44.99. NO HELP

Hi Kmclaughlin, I don't see a private message or a reply back from you here so I will close this thread as completed. Feel free to create another post if you require further assistance, have a good day. 

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!