Community Forum

Aileen is a liar

New Poster

Aileen is a liar

Last week, Aileen the xfinity chat representative lied to me and told me I was going to get a digital starter pack bundled with the internet for 50.00. The, unbeknownst to me, she clearly entered it and cancelled it out as noted by the emailed order and entered a tv limited basic service subscription instead—-the nerve. Aileen the scoundrel had promised me over a hundred channels and an addition of Starz, which would be added for free. Thinking, I just might need these notes, at the end of our chat, I asked her to email the transcript and she never did...hmmmm I wonder why..now I’m having issues convincing xfinity that I’m not making any of this up. X finity I just know you have these notes on file. Please refer to them and fire Aileen for customer deception and fraud!
0DC77E11-70C9-4749-A890-436F397EDF49.jpeg
111E5B0B-CFD7-4575-AB81-54CB55007B9F.png
Official Employee

Re: Aileen is a liar

Hello, and thank you for reaching out to us. I would be happy to assist you from here. Can you verify your account information with me? I would need your phone number, full name, and service address. You can private message me by clicking my name and clicking private message.