Community Forum

Agent mentions one amount received bill is $10 above what was told - Happened Twice

Highlighted
New Poster

Agent mentions one amount received bill is $10 above what was told - Happened Twice

Hi, I renewed my contract and did processing through agent two time (one time 3/19 & 3/21).. both times agent confirmed of $50/mo bill but both times, I got monthly bill for $60 in Xfinity portal.. I am totally confused what is going on.. please rectify the billing system and provide what was promised.

Highlighted
Expert

Re: Agent mentions one amount received bill is $10 above what was told - Happened Twice

@babousrini wrote:

Hi, I renewed my contract and did processing through agent two time (one time 3/19 & 3/21).. both times agent confirmed of $50/mo bill but both times, I got monthly bill for $60 in Xfinity portal.. I am totally confused what is going on.. please rectify the billing system and provide what was promised.

Are you on autopay and ecobill?  If not, that would explain the difference. 

Also, the portal doesn't update that quickly.  If you just renewed a few days ago, and you just got a bill, your bill was generated before you renewed your contract.

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Highlighted
New Poster

Re: Agent mentions one amount received bill is $10 above what was told - Happened Twice

Thanks for your reply. I am in autopay with ecobill enabled. Both times I received a mail that says 'Your Bill is Ready' around 12 hour after discussion. I would expect that should reflect the right amount for me. I tried schedule a call but it is not allowing. Anyone know what is customer service number to discuss with an agent?

Highlighted
Expert

@babousrini wrote:

Thanks for your reply. I am in autopay with ecobill enabled. Both times I received a mail that says 'Your Bill is Ready' around 12 hour after discussion. I would expect that should reflect the right amount for me. I tried schedule a call but it is not allowing. Anyone know what is customer service number to discuss with an agent?

If you just signed up for autopay and ecobill that discount doesn't kick in until the 3rd bill or 45 days.

You can either call the number on your bill or 1-800-COMCAST.

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Highlighted
Official Employee

@babousrini wrote:

Apologies for this experience. I applied a credit on your account to cover the variance. Apologies again.   

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.