Community Forum

Account credit

New Poster

Account credit

I have spent a lot of time trying to get information as to why I am being charged $29.99 on my recent bill when I was supposed to be credited this amount. I was told there was no way to show me that this was credited; however, the email I recieved when the credit was awarded said it would show on my next months bill but it did not. I was told to take the supervisors word for it. I asked for a reference number and was never given one. I asked how to verify the person I was speaking to is a supervisor but again was told I had to take his word for it. Is there an ‘escalation team’ at Comcast that would be looking into my $29.99 charge or do I just have to take the ‘supervisors’ word for it?
Official Employee

Re: Account credit

Hello, mking17. I apologize to hear of the issue you are having with getting this credit taken care of. I would like to look further into this. Can you please send me a private message with your full name so I may further assist you?

To send a private message, please click my name "ComcastMichael" then select "Send a Message" on the right side.

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!