Community Forum

Account Update/Removing Instant TV

New Poster

Account Update/Removing Instant TV

My account has been showing me having instant tv and it's related fees since I tried it back in September. I, however, cancelled instant tv on 9/28/19.  Yet at the same time it is showing me the try instant tv box. It also tells me I am not signed up for instant tv whenever I press cancel just to make sure it has all gone through.  My main concern is making sure I am absolutely not charged for the broadcast, tv and gov fees associated with a service I don't have.  Several reps keep saying my account has just not updated which I accepted at first but it has been almost two months and nothing has updated in all this time.  When I tried the service earlier this year it all cleared instantly with no issues whatsoever.   Can someone please assist me with this?  What do I do to make absolutely sure my bill is correct going forward?

Official Employee

Re: Account Update/Removing Instant TV

Hello, MzUnderstood! Welcome to the Xfinity Forums. I'm glad you reached out to us here with your concerns about your bill. We absolutely want to make sure you don't have the same troubles you did in the past with fees and would love to go over the account with you to make sure everything is right.  Please send us a private message with your first and last name as well as your service address so we can assist. 

To send a private message, click my name "Comcast_Support", then click "send a message".

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!