Community Forum

Absolutely no help

Regular Visitor

Absolutely no help

I had my auto pay stopped because i had to pay copay for chemo. My pmt was taken out anyway and i have had to cancel my chemo and have not been able to buy my meds because of this. I had brain surgery 7 weeks ago. I have been calling since Saturday to get the charges put back on my card and keep getting told someone will call me back yet no one does. I cant believe this is how you do business. I guess my only option is to contact an attorney. How would you feel if this was you and your life was directly effected by this.
Expert

Re: Absolutely no help

Your issue has been escalated to the Comcast Team available to the Forums. A member of that team will reply to your post as quickly as they are able, so check back often.

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am just a customer, volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.

Was your question answered? Mark the post as best answer!

I am not a Comcast employee; I am just a customer, volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.

If you'd like information about the Expert program, you can find it here.
Official Employee

Hi rroates, I can look into this for you. Can you please send me a private message with your full name, street address, and account number by clicking on my name (ComcastAmir) and then "private message me"?

Regular Visitor

I hope someone actually responds and helps me
Official Employee

Hi rroates, please send me a private message with your account information so that I can look into this for you.