Community Forum

Absolutely no help

Regular Visitor

Absolutely no help

I had my auto pay stopped because i had to pay copay for chemo. My pmt was taken out anyway and i have had to cancel my chemo and have not been able to buy my meds because of this. I had brain surgery 7 weeks ago. I have been calling since Saturday to get the charges put back on my card and keep getting told someone will call me back yet no one does. I cant believe this is how you do business. I guess my only option is to contact an attorney. How would you feel if this was you and your life was directly effected by this.
Expert

Re: Absolutely no help

Your issue has been escalated to the Comcast Team available to the Forums. A member of that team will reply to your post as quickly as they are able, so check back often.

I am not a Comcast employee; I am just a customer, volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.

If you'd like information about the Expert program, you can find it here.
Highlighted
Official Employee

Hi rroates, I can look into this for you. Can you please send me a private message with your full name, street address, and account number by clicking on my name (ComcastAmir) and then "private message me"?

Regular Visitor

I hope someone actually responds and helps me
Official Employee

Hi rroates, please send me a private message with your account information so that I can look into this for you.