Community Forum

About bill

New Poster

About bill

I wold like to do payment arrangements for my bill. I won't be able to pay it all at once. I did chat with someone online and thought they sent me the information  through gmail but haven't gotten anything. The guy I talked to said I could do arrangements each month tell I get it paid. 

Official Employee

Re: About bill

Hi Bakershasta. Welcome to the Xfinity Forums and thank you for creating your first post. I can assist with reviewing your account and the payment arrangement options available to you. Welcome to the Xfinity Forums and thank you for creating your first post. To send me a private, message click my name (ComcastJoeTru) to view my profile. Then click "Send a message" and private message me. 

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Official Employee

Re: About bill

Hi Bakershasta.  I did not receive a private message from you. This thread is now locked. Please send a private message if you continue to need help with this, or create a new post if you need assistance with anything else. Thank you.

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!