Community Forum

ANOTHER RATE HIKE*** please help****

Highlighted
Frequent Visitor

ANOTHER RATE HIKE*** please help****

I am faced with another rate hike.  I was discounted 50.00 from this package.

I was discounted 50.00 for 2 years and now its dropped to 25.  Can someone review and please give me the same discount as before.  If you guys dont reward long time customers I am faced to get pricing from some online services or satellite.

174.99 includes the 25 $ discount

I was getting 50 discount- this is no way to reward customers that have had your service for 20 years !!!!

Super Triple Play $174.99
Includes Limited Basic, Kids & Family, Entertainment,
Sports & News, Digital Premier Tier, More Sports & Entmt
Pkg, Streampix, HD, DVR Service, Gigabit Internet, Netflix
Standard (HD) Plan And Voice Unlimited

Highlighted
Official Employee

Re: ANOTHER RATE HIKE*** please help****

Hello Mikemedic, thank you for reaching out to us here with this concern. I'd be happy to assist you with finding the perfect deal for your home services, to get started please send me a private message with your full name and street address by clicking on my name (ComcastAmir) and then click "Send a message".

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Highlighted
Official Employee

Re: ANOTHER RATE HIKE*** please help****

Hello Mikemedic, unfortunately I don't see a response from your here so I will close this thread as completed. Feel free to create another post if you still need assistance, have a good day. 

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!