Community Forum

A La Carte TV Options

Frequent Visitor

A La Carte TV Options

Hello Comcast!  I have been a customer since at least 2008, and I'm afraid I'm seriously considering going with other TV, and possibly Internet, options because of the lack of a la carte options offered through Comcast.

I have contacted customer service twice, and I'm still not completely satisfied with my options.

Could someone from Comast please help me find a bundle that works for what I want to watch and with what I am comfortable paying?

Thanks!

Expert

Re: A La Carte TV Options

@sclawrenc wrote:

I'm not sure what the turnaround time is for posting to the forums, but just thought I would post again in hopes of being helped.  Thanks!

"Bumping" is against Forum Guidelines and the Acceptable Use Policy.

This is primarily a customer-to-customer Help & Support forum, but this is not "real time" support.  We do have Official Employees that monitor the forums and will respond when needed.  You post, then, goes into a queue along with everyone else's post.  Occasionally customer posts are answered by an OE rather quickly or they could be answered within a few days.  Please be patient, and do not PM an OE or anyone on this forum unless requested.

Thanks.

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Frequent Visitor

Whatever...
Frequent Visitor

Here I am asking for help as a customer and I am scolded for not following unkownst to me forum rules. I just want internet and tv, and I want to pay for it. I don’t want to deal with this.
Frequent Visitor

I'm being helped in another section of this forum.  Please close or delete this post. Thanks.

Expert

@sclawrenc wrote:

I'm being helped in another section of this forum.  Please close or delete this post. Thanks.

This post being closed per the original poster.

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!