Community Forum

$60 technician visit charge

Highlighted
New Poster

$60 technician visit charge

Today is probably one of the most frastrating days in my life. I found out there is $60 charge on my second bill after I moved to my current apartment. I started my service from June 2nd, but I couldn’t see any signal since my service started. The rep told me that a technician would be sent out, and if there is any issue that needed to fixed to have internet back I wouldn’t be charged anything. Then a technician came on June 5th. He connected for me, and it still didn’t work. He went out and spent hours fixing the wire and some sort stuff. Then I finally had signal. He said you wouldn’t be charged anything and he actually did the maintenance crew’s work. After that, I didn’t see the technician charge on my first bill and I thought it should be fine. But today I found I was wrong. $60 charge still came. I called the billing rep, and he didn’t want to remove the charge, and insisted that as long as the technician came there would be a charge. He said he didn’t care what the technician said, and this is just unfortunately happened to me that I had to pay it no matter what. I said I need to talk to your supervisor, and he said Supervisor is busy and he would call me back. Then nobody called me back until now.
New Poster

Re: $60 technician visit charge

This is definitely not right! Can someone address this please?!
Regular Contributor

Re: $60 technician visit charge

you need too wait  your turns there are other out there a head of  you that a rep is  helping  righth now