Community Forum

5 dollars more for the 25 Mbps. autopay on. Why?

New Poster

5 dollars more for the 25 Mbps. autopay on. Why?

I signed up for 25 mbps, i signed up for 30 USD + taxes but the first bill is 35 USD +taxes. Autopay is on. 

Expert

Re: 5 dollars more for the 25 Mbps. autopay on. Why?

@giorgio8282 wrote:

I signed up for 25 mbps, i signed up for 30 USD + taxes but the first bill is 35 USD +taxes. Autopay is on. 

Autopay doesn't kick in until the 3rd bill or 45 days.  Be patient.

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Official Employee

Re: 5 dollars more for the 25 Mbps. autopay on. Why?

Thanks for adding the details, Again. 

Hi giorgio8282. Welcome to the Xfinity Forums and thank you for creating your first post. If you would like, I can assist with reviewing your account to ensure you are all ready to receive the Ecobill and Autopay $5 discount.  If so, please reach out to me via private message and include your full name so I can assist you. You can click my name (ComcastJoeTru) to view my profile and send me a private message. Click "Send a private message" and private message me.

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!