Community Forum

$30 increase on my latest bill

Highlighted
New Poster

$30 increase on my latest bill

Hi there,

I just got an email from Comcast that my monthly payment was received. I was shocked to see that there is a 30$ increase in my bill. I never got any notification from Comcast about any plan change. And since my account in on auto pay, I didn't realise it until the payment was deducted.

Looking at other answered question, this could be due to expired contract/promotion. Can someone

help me with this please?

Highlighted
Expert

Re: $30 increase on my latest bill

@nbkul wrote:

Hi there,

I just got an email from Comcast that my monthly payment was received. I was shocked to see that there is a 30$ increase in my bill. I never got any notification from Comcast about any plan change. And since my account in on auto pay, I didn't realise it until the payment was deducted.

Looking at other answered question, this could be due to expired contract/promotion. Can someone

help me with this please?

The small problem with autopay is that no one bothers to look at their billing statement so they are surprised when there is an increase or when there is a change to their plan.  Announcements and notifications are posted to the billing statement monthly so customers should read this monthly.

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Highlighted
New Poster

Re: $30 increase on my latest bill

I did check my previous bills and there was no mention of increase in bill. Is there any way to get the bill reduced or change of plan?