Xfinity plant
Xfinity globe
Community Forum

$234 Monthly Bill!!!!

Regular Visitor

$234 Monthly Bill!!!!

$234 Monthly bill.... This is just crazy. Why can't comcast take care of long time customers? Don't they want to keep loyal customers????

Accepted Solutions
Official Employee

Re: $234 Monthly Bill!!!!

Hi icknight2, I can assist going over current promotions with you, please send me a private message with your account information (name on account, address and account number).

Thank you

All Replies
Highlighted
Frequent Visitor

I am in the same boat,  24+ years with comcast.  I posted something the other day about taking a poll and putting it out on social media and they removed my post right away.

In Mpls - X1 premier (cable, internet and home security) at your same rate listed.  Been trying for a week to get it lowered and at least in the neighborhood of new customers...

Might do Hulu Live TV and Century link with netflix and we already have prime.....I'll save $$ and still get everything we need.

Regular Contributor

if you look at my post I was charged over $800 on two different cards in one month, my dispute is still ongoing ...

https://forums.xfinity.com/t5/Billing/WHEN-WILL-COMCAST-FINALLY-STOP-MESSING-UP-BILLING-ISSUES/td-p/...

Official Employee

Hi icknight2, I can assist going over current promotions with you, please send me a private message with your account information (name on account, address and account number).

Thank you

Administrator
Moved:

Official Employee

Hi icknight2, thank you for working with me via private message and glad we were able to find a promotion that fits your needs.  If you have any questions in the future please let us know.

Thank you