Community Forum

$230 charge for changing plans

Highlighted
New Poster

$230 charge for changing plans

I Went into Local store and had a young lady who seemed as if she just was ready to go home. We spoke with her about other plans we had seen on line. she had no time for it and told us if we were not happy we could get a sevice that had what we wanted. I told my wife we would talk with another rep (Carl) He has been there for a longtime. We have had the service for 30 years. She hit us with a $230 fee. I looked on the account the next day, only saw $2 balance and paid. By the time I spoke with Carl on Sunday and got the package (after an email to come back) and still a zero balance. Monday I see Your bill of $369.25 is due April 02, 2020. Which consist of $230 for diconect fee. I call Monday afternoon and they say it will be taken care of. It still isn't and also received a bill this morning that it would be autodrafted. I stopped that immieditly. If I have to leave over this and do Satilite or Streaming services as my kids do I will. This is crazy. I have handled everything myself, they are starting to act as Cellular phone companies, without free benifits like phones!