Community Forum

2 Year Promotion to End in February 2019 - Help with New Promo

Most Valued Poster

2 Year Promotion to End in February 2019 - Help with New Promo

Hello,  My 2 year promotion will end Feb 14, 2019. Currently have the following the Package and would like to have the same for another year or 2. The forums mods were helpful before and hoping they can hep me again. Thank you.
Premier Double Play $129.99
Digital Premier And Blast! Internet.
Includes $89.13 Contract Discount
The end date of your promotion is Feb 14 2019
24 Month Contract
Official Employee

Re: 2 Year Promotion to End in February 2019

Hello tstack, I see you were helped on Twitter, do you need any further assistance? Can I make this thread resolved?

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Most Valued Poster

Re: 2 Year Promotion to End in February 2019

Yes, Twitter from comcast helped me with new 2 year contract. Thank you so much for checking on meSmiley Happy no other assitance needed.

Highlighted
New Poster

Re: 2 Year Promotion to End in February 2019 - Help with New Promo

Same here, I would like to have my 89.99 renewed by February as well, or something cheaper! Valued customer as well.
Official Employee

Good to know, tstack. Bigatt49abc ~ Welcome to the community and thanks for posting. I can take a look at your account to see what options we have for you. It's not a guarantee that same price will be available, but we will find out. Please send me a private message with your name and we will go from there. 

To send a private message, please click my name "ComcastMorgan" then select "Send a Message" on the right side.

Thank you. 

Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Official Employee

Hi, Bigatt49abc. I ended up not hearing back from you on this. If you end up needing further support with it, please send me that private message. Thank you!