Community Forum

10 dollar discount not received

New Poster

10 dollar discount not received

I spoke with someone after we got our xfinity about the 10 dollar monthly discount I would get for having paperless billing and auto pay. So 5 off for each every month. I was assured I would get this discount and still haven't. After my service was hooked up and the bill came i spoke with a rep and they said the discount wasn't available to me when I was promised it would be. Have not had very good customer service experiences with anyone I have talked to and am wondering if if should go back to my last provider.

Help please?

Thanks

Expert

Re: 10 dollar discount not received

@Justiff23 wrote:
I spoke with someone after we got our xfinity about the 10 dollar monthly discount I would get for having paperless billing and auto pay. So 5 off for each every month. I was assured I would get this discount and still haven't. After my service was hooked up and the bill came i spoke with a rep and they said the discount wasn't available to me when I was promised it would be. Have not had very good customer service experiences with anyone I have talked to and am wondering if if should go back to my last provider.

Help please?

Thanks

The discount is actually $5 for both together and it kicks in by the second or third bill, or 45 days, if you're a new customer.

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!