Community Forum

1 yr promotion ends w/o notice

New Poster

1 yr promotion ends w/o notice

A year ago, I'm a new customer. I get the $59.99 and promotional internet deal or what have you and a year later, the offer ends but there was no notice. Just our next bill that had increased to $89.95. I check to see if there are any new deals in our area but there is nothing in our area for just internet, as we do not need or want TV. Going from $59.99 a month to $89.95 with no change to services provided just seems a bit cruel. I was having a better feeling about Xfinity compared to other companies I've had to use in the past. Now, I'm not feeling so great.
Official Employee

Re: 1 yr promotion ends w/o notice

Hello kaytiffany86, thank you for reaching out here and welcome to our community forums.  I will gladly assist in going over current promotions with you and review ways to bring your monthly bill down.  Please send me a private message with your full name to begin.

Thank you 

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
New Poster

Re: 1 yr promotion ends w/o notice

Thank you for reaching out! I was actually able to find a deal (although downgraded) in my area but it will save us a little in the long run since we only need and use internet. I really appreciate someone reaching out. Shows you guys care!