FAQ

Highlighted
Bronze Problem Solver

Volunteer Experts - Bios

Volunteer Experts - Bios
George Lunski
"Retired" Comcast Help Forums Administrator

Community Icon
I am a Retired Official Comcast Employee, and I no longer actively support the forum.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: Product, Support, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.

Was your question answered? Mark it as an accepted solution!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am an Retired Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit.
Community Icon
Retired Comcast Employee.
Please post so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered?
Mark it as a solution!solution Icon

Bronze Problem Solver

Barmar

Graduated from MIT with a Computer Science degree. 30 years of experience in the computer industry, doing software development, system administration, network operation, and technical support. Expert user of Macintosh and Unix/Linux.
George Lunski

Community Icon
I am a Retired Official Comcast Employee, and I no longer actively support the forum.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: Product, Support, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.

Community Icon
Community Icon

Bronze Problem Solver

BethKatz

Beth Katz is a computer science professor in Pennsylvania helping primarily in our web pages and Mac forums.

George Lunski

Community Icon

Community Icon
Community Icon

Bronze Problem Solver

CCCarole

CCCarole

My first introduction to computers was with a Packard-Bell PC running Windows 3.1.

Everything I know about computers, the Internet, and applications are self taught. I have this 'stubborn streak' that actually aids me when I am trying to master something new. The Comcast Help Forums have contributed to my computer education on many levels.  If I don't understand something, I can come into the Forums, search the topic, or post my questions and can assured that someone will be willing to help educate me.

I totally enjoy helping others with their PC problems... Be it my neighbors, friends, and especially Users that come to the Comcast Help Forums. I love volunteering time here and I get a great deal of self satisfaction when I am able to help solve a problem.

I also participated in the beta testing of Smartzone before it was released. I participated in a Live Conference meeting regarding Smartzone changes and hope to participate in more of them as Comcast continues to move forward with more enhancements.

My husband and I live in a south suburb of Chicago with our little shih tzu dog. In addition to being totally addicted to PC's, I do online medical billing part time, enjoy reading and playing with my dog.

George Lunski

Community Icon

Community Icon
Community Icon