Xfinity plant
Community Forum
Xfinity globe

xfinity streaming app

Xfinity Forum Archive
About the archive project

Xfinity Forum Archive...

This is an archived section of the community.

Content in this area has been identified as outdated or irrelevant.

This change was done in an effort to make the forum easier to use and to keep only the most helpful and recent content active.

Post your questions in the Xfinity Community

New Poster

xfinity streaming app

I have xfinity stream on my I phone.  I was told by an xfinity employee i cannot stream my content outside of my home network.  I find that is incomprehensible. Why have a mobile app that is not mobile.  Is this true.. Xfinity stream on my phone now requires wi-fi connectivity at home.  Is there a solution to this issue? Thanks so much for your help with this 

Bronze Problem Solver

Re: xfinity streaming app

proshow wrote:

I have xfinity stream on my I phone.  I was told by an xfinity employee i cannot stream my content outside of my home network.  I find that is incomprehensible. Why have a mobile app that is not mobile.  Is this true.. Xfinity stream on my phone now requires wi-fi connectivity at home.  Is there a solution to this issue? Thanks so much for your help with this 

Either rep was incorrect or there was miss understanding. Using the streaming app or website you can watch live or on demand that is available out of home in the USA