Xfinity plant
Xfinity globe
Community Forum

unable to setup nomorobo

New Poster

unable to setup nomorobo

I m trying to setup Nomorobo but every time I complete the form on the signup page it says it is sending me an email and I do not get one. I don' have a spam filter so the problem is not at my end. Who can I email or call to get this fixed?

Expert

Re: unable to setup nomorobo

lazytexan2 wrote:

I m trying to setup Nomorobo but every time I complete the form on the signup page it says it is sending me an email and I do not get one. I don' have a spam filter so the problem is not at my end. Who can I email or call to get this fixed?

Ensure the email address that you supplied to NoMoRobo is correct and formatted properly....

Visit NoMoRobo's support site for additional support  https://nomorobo.zendesk.com/hc/en-us

Contributor

Re: unable to setup nomorobo

lazytexan2 wrote:

When I was trying to set it up it did the same thing so I tried it again and 3 things will come uo. First type in nomorobocomcast under google search. #1 Click the one you are trying to stop the calls it will say landline or other if other tpye in cell or what ever #2 it will say carrier and click on the pull down list now  type in comcast xfinity.  #3 Last   just click add. Next enter your email and it should work. It should say comcast xfinity is on the list. Then wait for the email to finish the process you might need to refresh a couple times mine didn't show up right away but I finally got it and it is great your home phone only rings 1 time and 5 for them and tells them do not call this # again. Good Luck.