Community Forum

Xfinity home app

Xfinity Forum Archive
About the archive project

Xfinity Forum Archive...

This is an archived section of the community.

Content in this area has been identified as outdated or irrelevant.

This change was done in an effort to make the forum easier to use and to keep only the most helpful and recent content active.

Post your questions in the Xfinity Community

New Poster

Xfinity home app

We are new users to this app. I keep getting logged off and when I try logging back in it says "the username and passwords do not match". I know I am using the proper user name and password, my husband is logged on on his phone and I had been logged on as well. I tried rebooting my phone, uninstalling and reinstalling the app. But nothing. Once it logs in and works it's awesome but I can't keep going through these issues to log in.
Official Employee

Re: Xfinity home app

Hi Stevenfeldstein - 

I've pulled up your account & am investigating the source of your error.

Thanks,

Rachel

New Poster

I AM TRYING TO L OG IN TO HOME APPS AND HAVING A PROBLEM TO DO SO

Stevenfeldstein wrote:
We are new users to this app. I keep getting logged off and when I try logging back in it says "the username and passwords do not match". I know I am using the proper user name and password, my husband is logged on on his phone and I had been logged on as well. I tried rebooting my phone, uninstalling and reinstalling the app. But nothing. Once it logs in and works it's awesome but I can't keep going through these issues to log in.

Official Employee

Hi Reatherwilson10 - 

I pulled up your account & see successful sign ins.  Are you still experiencing this issue?

Thanks!

Rachel