Community Forum

Xfinity Home app Error 43401 Please sign in with the email that you provided at the time exfinity home was installed

Xfinity Forum Archive
About the archive project

Xfinity Forum Archive...

This is an archived section of the community.

Content in this area has been identified as outdated or irrelevant.

This change was done in an effort to make the forum easier to use and to keep only the most helpful and recent content active.

Post your questions in the Xfinity Community

New Poster

Xfinity Home app Error 43401 Please sign in with the email that you provided at the time exfinity home was installed

Keep getting error 43401 Please sign in with the email that you provided at the time xfinity home was installed. I have always had the same pw and username and was logged in fine. Changed password and still get the same error message. Has anyone else had this issue?

Official Employee

Re: Xfinity Home app Error 43401 Please sign in with the email that you provided at the time exfinity home was installed

Hi rmills5402 - 

I had some difficulty pulling up your account.  I will private message you.

Thanks!

Rachel

New Poster

Re: Xfinity Home app Error 43401 Please sign in with the email that you provided at the time exfinity home was installed

Hi Rachel, 

I have also the same exact error for a while now. Please help me fixing this. I cannot access my xfinity home alarm system.

Official Employee

Hi sergiofeder - 

I pulled up your account & believe you are using an email that is not the primary on the Xfinity Home account to sign in.  I'd like to Private Message you to discuss this further.  Private Messages can be accessed by clicking the envelope icon located at the upper right hand corner of any forums page.

Thanks, 

Rachel