Community Forum

Xfinity Home App restart when viewng live cam, Android Devices after the latest Samsung Update 7.1.1

Xfinity Forum Archive
About the archive project

Xfinity Forum Archive...

This is an archived section of the community.

Content in this area has been identified as outdated or irrelevant.

This change was done in an effort to make the forum easier to use and to keep only the most helpful and recent content active.

Post your questions in the Xfinity Community

New Poster

Xfinity Home App restart when viewng live cam, Android Devices after the latest Samsung Update 7.1.1

A bout a week and half ago . Samsung pushed a software update on T-mobile Android phon 7.1.1

Xfinity home was working fine prior.

After the update, I can log in to the app, but when viewing live cam on Xigfinity Home, The app restart !!

T-Mobile TS tried to clear cash, that didn't work.

They had me call Samsung, They couldn't help.

Any work around ?

Help

Official Employee

Re: Xfinity Home App restart when viewng live cam, Android Devices after the latest Samsung Update 7

JJ64 --

I understand your frustration.  We are aware of an issue causing select models of devices to have trouble loading cameras. I was able to pull up your account & share with our engineering team.  We are actively working on a resolution & will provide more information when it is available.  

Thanks!

Rachel

New Poster

Re: Xfinity Home App restart when viewng live cam, Android Devices after the latest Samsung Update 7

I have a same phone and same problem.Help

Official Employee

choojung0421--

Can you please try going into device settings and clearing stored data for the XFINITY Home app?

Thanks!

Rachel