Community Forum

Xfinity Home App on IPhone always "connecting" to cameras but it never "connects"!!

Xfinity Forum Archive
About the archive project

Xfinity Forum Archive...

This is an archived section of the community.

Content in this area has been identified as outdated or irrelevant.

This change was done in an effort to make the forum easier to use and to keep only the most helpful and recent content active.

Post your questions in the Xfinity Community

New Poster

Xfinity Home App on IPhone always "connecting" to cameras but it never "connects"!!

I've been having nothing but problems this past month with the cameras on my app not working. They are just constantly connecting. I've unplugged my cameras and plugged them back in but nothing. The cameras work on my touch screen but not the app. It's not helpful at all when I'm not at home and can't view what's going on!!
Official Employee

Re: Xfinity Home App on IPhone always "connecting" to cameras but it never

Our engineers are actively working to resolve the problem now.

Thanks, 

Shannon

Regular Visitor

I have the same issue.  Any idea when this might be fixed? 

Official Employee

Hi stevetia

We're currently experiencing an issue that is affecting the Xfinity Home Mobile App & Subscriber Portal.  Our engineers are actively working on restoring full App & Portal functionality.  I am adding your name and account to a ticket to confirm your issue is resolved once we've issued a fix.

Thanks, 

Rachel

New Poster

I just had xfinity home installed and the two cameras I have mounted to see outside both keep coming and ging from the xfinity as well as the touch screen.  I had this installed at 12pm today....

Official Employee

Hi Gert0517 - 

I pulled up your account & see a ticket already linked to your account regarding XH Camera issues.  Are you still experiencing this issue?  If so, can you please private message me & provide me with a little more detail about the problem you are experiencing?

Thanks,

Rachel

Regular Visitor

Re: Xfinity Home App on IPhone always "connecting" to cameras but it never "connects"!!

We are still having issues with the app locking up and now 2 of the 3 cameras are not responding and showing connectivity errors on the touch screen. We have rebooted the touch screen several times and unplugged the cameras and they only work very intermittently.
Official Employee

Re: Xfinity Home App on IPhone always "connecting" to cameras but it never "connects"!!

Hi stevetia - 

I've pulled up your account & am opening a ticket on your behalf.

Thanks,

Rachel

Regular Visitor

Thank you!
Regular Visitor

I am still having the same issue. Can you tell me when this will be resolved?