Xfinity plant
Community Forum
Xfinity globe

XFINITY STREAM APP - unable to download more than 4 recordings from dvr.

Xfinity Forum Archive
About the archive project

Xfinity Forum Archive...

This is an archived section of the community.

Content in this area has been identified as outdated or irrelevant.

This change was done in an effort to make the forum easier to use and to keep only the most helpful and recent content active.

Post your questions in the Xfinity Community

Regular Visitor

I also have downloads that are just being returned all by itself.

I called my local phone service provider and it is not an issue with my cell service. I logged out and logged back in it uninstalled the app reinstalled the app and have tried everything possible.

I have plenty of space on my phone, but it will now only allow me to download a maximum of 4 recordings. I then get an error saying "LIMIT REACHED 12002".

** IMPORTANT** I found the same issue in the Xfinity forum which was poated on 6/17/17 by Rutdog and then solved by Dan.  HERE WAS THE SOLUTION:

You don't mention what error you are getting when trying to download additional videos but I was able to look up your account. Our system shows 10 downloads "checked out" to that device which makes me suspect a bug somewhere (likely upstream from the app).

There was 1 other customer on the forums with this issue a few days ago. I can fix on my end by "deprovisioning" (removing) your device from an internal tool but that will remove ALL your downloads and require you to sign in again. Before doing that, can you try signing out of the app which is supposed to return all downloads.  You can do this from Settings (at the bottom of the main navigation - looks like a gear icon).  If this works, it will help other customers with similar issues (rather than me fixing one by one).

Let me know if it resolves your issue.  If so, please mark this as the solution so others can find it.  Thanks!
Best,
ComcastDan
Screenshot_20170928-015600.png
Expert

Re: XFINITY STREAM APP - unable to download more than 4 recordings from dvr.

ABSanchez wrote:

I also have downloads that are just being returned all by itself.

I called my local phone service provider and it is not an issue with my cell service. I logged out and logged back in it uninstalled the app reinstalled the app and have tried everything possible.

I have plenty of space on my phone, but it will now only allow me to download a maximum of 4 recordings. I then get an error saying "LIMIT REACHED 12002".

** IMPORTANT** I found the same issue in the Xfinity forum which was poated on 6/17/17 by Rutdog and then solved by Dan.  HERE WAS THE SOLUTION:

You don't mention what error you are getting when trying to download additional videos but I was able to look up your account. Our system shows 10 downloads "checked out" to that device which makes me suspect a bug somewhere (likely upstream from the app).

There was 1 other customer on the forums with this issue a few days ago. I can fix on my end by "deprovisioning" (removing) your device from an internal tool but that will remove ALL your downloads and require you to sign in again. Before doing that, can you try signing out of the app which is supposed to return all downloads.  You can do this from Settings (at the bottom of the main navigation - looks like a gear icon).  If this works, it will help other customers with similar issues (rather than me fixing one by one).

Let me know if it resolves your issue.  If so, please mark this as the solution so others can find it.  Thanks!
Best,
ComcastDan

I have escalated your issue to the Comcast Team available to these forums. Check back often for a reply in this thread or via Private Message from a Comcast Official Employee.

Official Employee

Hi ABSanchez, I can assist reviewing your downloading issue further, could you please send me a private message with your account information (Name on account, address and account number).

Thank you

Regular Visitor

I have sent this info to you but still have not been contacted to fix this issue!

ABSanchez

Official Employee

Hi ABSanchez, apologies for the delay and thank you for verifying your account.  Upon review,  I am showing 10 downloads under your device, would you mind providing the 4 downloads you are showing currently?

Thank you