Xfinity plant
Community Forum
Xfinity globe

X1 DVR Recordings not showing iPad app menu

Xfinity Forum Archive
About the archive project

Xfinity Forum Archive...

This is an archived section of the community.

Content in this area has been identified as outdated or irrelevant.

This change was done in an effort to make the forum easier to use and to keep only the most helpful and recent content active.

Post your questions in the Xfinity Community

New Poster

X1 DVR Recordings not showing iPad app menu

I recently was upgraded to X1 and have the xfinity tv app on both my android phone and my iPad. The option to schedule a DVR recording from the app and the option to view/stream/download stored DVR shows under the Saved -> Recorded menu (that is, there is not even a "Recorded" menu option listed under Saved) are not available on my iPad app. However, both are available and working on my Android app. No idea why access would be different, but I definitely watch more tv on my iPad than on my phone so having those features on the iPad app work would be great. 

Expert

Re: X1 DVR Recordings not showing iPad app menu

Chattykvl wrote:

I recently was upgraded to X1 and have the xfinity tv app on both my android phone and my iPad. The option to schedule a DVR recording from the app and the option to view/stream/download stored DVR shows under the Saved -> Recorded menu (that is, there is not even a "Recorded" menu option listed under Saved) are not available on my iPad app. However, both are available and working on my Android app. No idea why access would be different, but I definitely watch more tv on my iPad than on my phone so having those features on the iPad app work would be great. 

how recently? Only recordings made after you accept (on the device) the terms and conditions will be available for cloud DVR viewing. If it was some time ago, try logging out and back in to the app and accept the terms again on the app. Did that fix it?