Xfinity plant
Xfinity globe
Community Forum

Voice2Go finally works after trying for a year to make it possible.

Contributor

Voice2Go finally works after trying for a year to make it possible.

After almost a year and Voice2Go finally works today. Thank you to whoever fixed it and made it possible to use the Voice2Go feature. If there are any benefits or perks for us that have been inconvenienced for so long it would be much be apprectiated. Like a one month account paymnet deferall or anything substanial would be much appreciated.

Nonetheless, thanks for fixed the issue. 

Expert
Moved:

Re: Voice2Go finally works after trying for a year to make it possible.

Highlighted
Contributor

Hang in there. 

New Poster

Is the text messaging feature working? I have spoken with 4 people from there over the last few months and no one seems to be able to anything. Of course, they keep me online for an hour while they try to figure out where they messed up, assure me it will be fixed, only to find it never gets fixed. I have the issue on the website and the app. Just curious what your problems initially were?

Contributor

Jbrown2541 wrote:

Is the text messaging feature working? I have spoken with 4 people from there over the last few months and no one seems to be able to anything. Of course, they keep me online for an hour while they try to figure out where they messed up, assure me it will be fixed, only to find it never gets fixed. I have the issue on the website and the app. Just curious what your problems initially were?

Everything about the app works now................it took a couple years, but then again it was just rolled out only 3-4 years ago. Nonetheless, it took about a year for the Voice2Go to work while the texting feature always worked.