Community Forum

Voice2Go doesn't work with my new Note7

Xfinity Forum Archive
About the archive project

Xfinity Forum Archive...

This is an archived section of the community.

Content in this area has been identified as outdated or irrelevant.

This change was done in an effort to make the forum easier to use and to keep only the most helpful and recent content active.

Post your questions in the Xfinity Community

New Poster

Voice2Go doesn't work with my new Note7

I just got a new Galaxy Note 7 and downloaded Xfinity Connect. The Voice2Go  will ring on my home phone but not on my cell. I was using it on my Note 5 and it worked  fine.Checked all the settings and made sure correct phone numbers were listed both on the phone app and through my laptop. Called and spoke to Xfinity Tech supportand they could not fix the issue. Uninstalled and reinstalled app, checked all settings.Iam waiting for a call back from the escalation dept. I am wondering if it could be a setting on my phone. Has anyone else had issues?

New Poster

Re: Voice2Go doesn't work with my new Note7

I'm still having that problem I've talked to 3 different reps today everybody's going to call me back but they can't I'm about ready to scream sorry I can't be of any help
New Poster

Re: Voice2Go doesn't work with my new Note7

As I posted a few mins ago, I too am of no help. All the reps I have talked to have been no help, one told me that they were actually fixing the problem that day and he would call me back..No call. Another rep told me to wait a week-really??. The last rep told me she didn't know of such an app, and she thanked me for telling her about it, and she would put me in the top tier to get the problem fixed. I'm done trying and am using 2 cans and a string and it seems to be working fine.