Xfinity plant
Community Forum
Xfinity globe

Unable to process your request

Xfinity Forum Archive
About the archive project

Xfinity Forum Archive...

This is an archived section of the community.

Content in this area has been identified as outdated or irrelevant.

This change was done in an effort to make the forum easier to use and to keep only the most helpful and recent content active.

Post your questions in the Xfinity Community

Frequent Visitor

Unable to process your request

Why am I getting this error when I attempt to view my email through the app? Apple iPhone 6s
Regular Contributor

Re: Unable to process your request

I am getting this too intermittenly. Logging off and on within the app seems to fix the problem for awhile. I am also noticiing I am no longer getting a count of unopened e-mails above the Connect icon on my iPhone.

Frequent Visitor

I'm having the same issue. There is another thread with same concerns. No reply Comcast???

New Poster

I am having the same issue" unable to process your request" in I phone 7??
Frequent Visitor

I've been getting this intermittently as well, since, I think, Thursday or Friday.
Frequent Visitor

COMCADT - I spend enough money for my service that I expect a reply from a moderator. And not "remove and reinstall" - already been down that road.
Regular Visitor

Same here.  Reinstall didn't work either.

Frequent Visitor

me too, although it connects. driving me nuts to have that come up every time when I try to get mail.  using ipad air. 

New Poster

Same problem with Xfinity connect on both Samsung phone and Samsung Tab A. Can see emails, but get this message when I try to OPEN them.  Can get to my emails via Samsung email.

Frequent Visitor

WHAT IS GOING ON WITH THIS PROBLEM AND WHY HASN'T IT BEEN FIXED YET?!?! Ridiculous that this is taking so long. This happens periodically w/ this stupid app. EXACT same issue in 2014. We all spend too much money on Comcast for this issue to be ignored. NO RESPONSE -NO FIX. Typical these days...
New Poster

This message appears on my email when I try to remove or read an item.  What to do???