Community Forum

The “Sports” favorites should show the games tab first.

Xfinity Forum Archive
About the archive project

Xfinity Forum Archive...

This is an archived section of the community.

Content in this area has been identified as outdated or irrelevant.

This change was done in an effort to make the forum easier to use and to keep only the most helpful and recent content active.

Post your questions in the Xfinity Community

Frequent Visitor

The “Sports” favorites should show the games tab first.

I appreciate the ability to select sports teams I want to follow but the way it works now, frankly is dumb.  If you select a team it brings you up to a tab that reads Team Info.  Yeah, thanks.  But I already know that information.  What I want is to see the games.  So at a minimum, please switch the order so the Games tab is selected first.  It is an extra “click” that I have to make and IMO is a poor design.

But what’s worse is that the Games tab almost always doesn’t show a game that is currently being played!  That’s usually the reason a person wants to use this in the first place!  I’ve wasted minutes trying to find a game that was currently on using this.  I even thought maybe I had the wrong day selected, but no, it showed up on the main guide.  And since you can’t use the app to record future games, this feature is kind of pointless if it doesn’t show live games.