Xfinity plant
Community Forum
Xfinity globe

TV Guide

Xfinity Forum Archive
About the archive project

Xfinity Forum Archive...

This is an archived section of the community.

Content in this area has been identified as outdated or irrelevant.

This change was done in an effort to make the forum easier to use and to keep only the most helpful and recent content active.

Post your questions in the Xfinity Community

New Poster

TV Guide

After reading about this topic already in the posts, I realize that 1. Many subcribers have the same complaint. and 2. Comcast doesn't appear to care.  Anyway, my complaint is the same as others have expressed about the TV listings: no favorites, only an Hour and half showing whats is being broadcasted, having to sign in again after the first sign in, having to enter a device after sign in again and again, ugly black background, no option to set up the viewing...etc!  The solution is easy; just put it back the way it was before you upgraded(Yeah Right) the listings.  In this case the old way was the better way.

Accepted Solutions
Expert

Re: TV Guide

smagad wrote:

After reading about this topic already in the posts, I realize that 1. Many subcribers have the same complaint. and 2. Comcast doesn't appear to care.  Anyway, my complaint is the same as others have expressed about the TV listings: no favorites, only an Hour and half showing whats is being broadcasted, having to sign in again after the first sign in, having to enter a device after sign in again and again, ugly black background, no option to set up the viewing...etc!  The solution is easy; just put it back the way it was before you upgraded(Yeah Right) the listings.  In this case the old way was the better way.

you posted this in the TV-app area, have you tried the Xfinity TV Remote app and it's listings? (black on white letters, fast scrolling, etc?)

All Replies
Expert

smagad wrote:

you posted this in the TV-app area, have you tried the Xfinity TV Remote app and it's listings? (black on white letters, fast scrolling, etc?)

New Poster

So then...help me out....how do I post this were its suppose to go?

Expert

smagad wrote:

So then...help me out....how do I post this were its suppose to go?

It's the right area, But as customers like you we have to make assumptions on if you have a smart device or if you have the original TV service or the newer X1 entertainment system. The xfinity TV remote under the TV listings tab has a filter at the top that you can set to 'favorites'. the xfinity TV app does not yet have that filter for favorites available.