Xfinity plant
Xfinity globe
Community Forum

Returned recordings are stuck on my device and cannot be watched, returned or deleted

New Poster

Returned recordings are stuck on my device and cannot be watched, returned or deleted

I have a problem with unable to return or watch recordings that were downloaded on my device. I had removed and deleted the device and tried to delete the the recordings on both the device and DVR and get the message that it needs to be returned from the device which it would let you do.

Is there another way to return and delete the recondings?

Problem Solver

Re: Returned recordings are stuck on my device and cannot be watched, returned or deleted

Since you didn't say where you removed the device from, did you try here: https://device.comcast.net/devices selecting the "X1 DVR Downloads" tab.

Make sure you sign in with your primary user account, only primary users can delete devices.

Expert

Re: Returned recordings are stuck on my device and cannot be watched, returned or deleted

lmagera wrote:

I have a problem with unable to return or watch recordings that were downloaded on my device. I had removed and deleted the device and tried to delete the the recordings on both the device and DVR and get the message that it needs to be returned from the device which it would let you do.

Is there another way to return and delete the recondings?

logging out and uninstalling and reinstalling the app will reset the recording status too.