Xfinity plant
Community Forum
Xfinity globe

Not being able to check what new movies are there to rent/buy

Xfinity Forum Archive
About the archive project

Xfinity Forum Archive...

This is an archived section of the community.

Content in this area has been identified as outdated or irrelevant.

This change was done in an effort to make the forum easier to use and to keep only the most helpful and recent content active.

Post your questions in the Xfinity Community

Frequent Visitor

Not being able to check what new movies are there to rent/buy

Hey, i miss the option to check what new movies are on demand for rent or buy from my internet browser and the xfinity app, any plans on adding that feature back in? At least as a list or something like that so i can plan my evenings ahead of the time etc, please add that as a suggestion if it is not considered right now.

Also, can you please add sorting movies and tv shows by year in app and on tv demand

Expert

Re: Not being able to check what new movies are there to rent/buy

Tamiraq wrote:

Hey, i miss the option to check what new movies are on demand for rent or buy from my internet browser and the xfinity app, any plans on adding that feature back in? At least as a list or something like that so i can plan my evenings ahead of the time etc, please add that as a suggestion if it is not considered right now.

Also, can you please add sorting movies and tv shows by year in app and on tv demand

try the Xfinity TV Remote app. select on demand and browse or search (example "Ghost in the Shell" 2017). There you will see the 'rental' options, etc.

Frequent Visitor

Re: Not being able to check what new movies are there to rent/buy

Thanks but i was looking for that option in the browser, in windows where there are no xfinity apps.

BVut your option is better than disturbing my family when they are watching tv.