Xfinity plant
Community Forum
Xfinity globe

Laptop only has TV GO and not all my tv subscription channels

Xfinity Forum Archive
About the archive project

Xfinity Forum Archive...

This is an archived section of the community.

Content in this area has been identified as outdated or irrelevant.

This change was done in an effort to make the forum easier to use and to keep only the most helpful and recent content active.

Post your questions in the Xfinity Community

New Poster

Laptop only has TV GO and not all my tv subscription channels

When using Live TV on my laptop, I used to get my TV subscription numbered channels on my laptop with all my HBO and Cinamax channels. Recently, it swithed to only give me TV GO when I view Live TV listing with not all my TV subscription channels, only the TV go channels. How do I get all the TV Subscription channels back on my laptop.

 

Problem Solver

Re: Laptop only has TV GO and not all my tv subscription channels


kb_ wrote:

When using Live TV on my laptop, I used to get my TV subscription numbered channels on my laptop with all my HBO and Cinamax channels. Recently, it swithed to only give me TV GO when I view Live TV listing with not all my TV subscription channels, only the TV go channels. How do I get all the TV Subscription channels back on my laptop.

 


Are you sure you don't have the Filter selected to only display the "Available Out of Home" channels?

filters.jpg

 

New Poster

Re: Laptop only has TV GO and not all my tv subscription channels

There is nothing checked in the filters. I have also gone there and hit clear all just to be certain that there was nothing left in a buffered state.

 

Problem Solver

Re: Laptop only has TV GO and not all my tv subscription channels


kb_ wrote:

There is nothing checked in the filters. I have also gone there and hit clear all just to be certain that there was nothing left in a buffered state.

 


Not to be a pain, but after you clicked "Clear All", did you click "Apply"? Just want to be sure since I can't see what you are seeing.

 

Also, do you have a smartphone or tablet you can use to see if you are having the same issue using the Xfinity TV app?

 

New Poster

Re: Laptop only has TV GO and not all my tv subscription channels

Yes, I did hit apply. I tried my Kindle also and the same issue. I used to get all of the TV channels just like my Cable TV subscription, now it is only TV GO. 

Expert

Re: Laptop only has TV GO and not all my tv subscription channels


kb_ wrote:

Yes, I did hit apply. I tried my Kindle also and the same issue. I used to get all of the TV channels just like my Cable TV subscription, now it is only TV GO. 


do you have a desk/laptop connected by ethernet? If so, does it show the live channels? Have a smart device by apple or android? does it show the live channels in the list?