Xfinity plant
Xfinity globe
Community Forum

Incorrrect modem shows on Xfinity My Account App

Regular Contributor

Incorrrect modem shows on Xfinity My Account App

I provisioned a new Arris SB6190 modem a little over a month ago.  For a few weeks I was swapping back and forth between my older Zoom 5341J and the new 6190 modems.   The Xfinity My Account App used to show both modems and I could select which one was ever connected.   However now the App seems to be stuck with only the Zoom 5341J modem.    Using the phone App does not seem to have any effect when it comes to checking the connection and/or initiating a modem reboot via the App.

I have tried logging out then back in and refreshing the App as the Help suggests but does not help.  I have the latest version installed  1.18.0.53.

Currently the my online Xfinity acct shows both modems as active.

Is there anything anyone here can do to fix this?   Or whom should I contact?

Expert

Re: Incorrrect modem shows on Xfinity My Account App

jbob wrote:

I provisioned a new Arris SB6190 modem a little over a month ago.  For a few weeks I was swapping back and forth between my older Zoom 5341J and the new 6190 modems.   The Xfinity My Account App used to show both modems and I could select which one was ever connected.   However now the App seems to be stuck with only the Zoom 5341J modem.    Using the phone App does not seem to have any effect when it comes to checking the connection and/or initiating a modem reboot via the App.

I have tried logging out then back in and refreshing the App as the Help suggests but does not help.  I have the latest version installed  1.18.0.53.

Currently the my online Xfinity acct shows both modems as active.

Is there anything anyone here can do to fix this?   Or whom should I contact?

You can call into Comcast @ 1-800-266-2278 or 1-800-934-6489 and speak with a CSR about the issue.