Community Forum

I just downloaded Xfinity home app it keeps giving me 43401 error what to do any adviser am so frustrated I could scream!!!!

Xfinity Forum Archive
About the archive project

Xfinity Forum Archive...

This is an archived section of the community.

Content in this area has been identified as outdated or irrelevant.

This change was done in an effort to make the forum easier to use and to keep only the most helpful and recent content active.

Post your questions in the Xfinity Community

New Poster

I just downloaded Xfinity home app it keeps giving me 43401 error what to do any adviser am so frustrated I could scream!!!!

Just frustrated on not being able to log onto xfinity home after just downloading if you call them first of off you grt someone that is foreign so it is a communication barrier!  Cannot wait to get other choices in our area and we will disconnect for sure

Official Employee

Re: I just downloaded Xfinity home app it keeps giving me 43401 error what to do any adviser am so frustrated I could scream!!!!

Hi momap1 -- 

To sign into the Xfinity Home security app, you must already be a subscriber of this service.  I pulled up your account & do not see this service.  This is the source of the error.

Thanks,

Rachel

New Poster

Re: I just downloaded Xfinity home app it keeps giving me 43401 error what to do any adviser am so f

Hi Rachel,

Are you able to help me with accessing the home app? I am getting error 43401. I have the service, it was just installed recently. Thank you.

Official Employee

Re: I just downloaded Xfinity home app it keeps giving me 43401 error what to do any adviser am so f

Hi robertberg - 

I pulled up your account & believe I see what had caused the issue.  Can you try signing into the app again & let me know if you are successful?

Thanks!

Rachel