Community Forum

Home Mobile app error 43500

Xfinity Forum Archive
About the archive project

Xfinity Forum Archive...

This is an archived section of the community.

Content in this area has been identified as outdated or irrelevant.

This change was done in an effort to make the forum easier to use and to keep only the most helpful and recent content active.

Post your questions in the Xfinity Community

New Poster

Home Mobile app error 43500

Downloaded and have been trying to use the Comcast home mobile app on my Samsung Galaxy S5. Everytime I try toi view the cameras or arm the system, I receive the error 43500. Please assist as this is a little bit of a bother.

New Poster

Comcast app for android

I've had my Comcast home security for about a month now. Everytime I try to access the home security app from my mobile phone using the app, it gives me an error 43500. How do I get this problem alleviated?

Bronze Problem Solver

Re: Home Mobile app error 43500

Read this thread

http://forums.comcast.com/t5/XH-Mobile-App/Error-message-43500-on-iPad-and-iPhone-App/td-p/2138674/p...

Send a private message to one of the posters with the name in  red.  They work for Comcast and may be able to help you

Official Employee

Re: Comcast app for android

Hi,

It looks like you signed up with Xfinity Home under a non-Comcast email domain. You cannot use the mobile app unless you login with a Comcast email. I can help you open a ticket with Customer Support if you private message me some details or you can call our support number and ask an agent to set one up for you.

I have already sent you a private message.

Thanks,

Shannon

New Poster

I am having the same error code over and over again with a comcast email login on an iphone....

Official Employee

Hi Talbertini,

Your account is registered with a non-Comcast address (yahoo). I sent you a private message. 

Thanks,

Shannon

New Poster

I can't open cameras on I phone5 ś I have deleted several times and rebooted screen.
Please help
New Poster

This has happened since upgrade. Very frustrating paying this kind of money and not having access to system.
I called Comcast and they say it's the app not Comcast??
New Poster

I'm having the exact same problem and can't even log into my xfinity home account from my phone and, yes, I have been using my comcast email log in. Please fix ASAP xfinity!!
New Poster

Me too also it shows my history and video clips?? But I cannot see live feed on any cameras?