Xfinity plant
Xfinity globe
Community Forum

Error logging in xfinity home ap

New Poster

Error logging in xfinity home ap

Why is it I downloaded the xfinity home ap for My note 5 and
When I go to login it wont, it says were having some trouble logging you In try again
I tried Uninstallll n reinstall same thing I know my ID and password are correct
Official Employee

Re: Error logging in xfinity home ap

Hi Sam13 - 

I pulled up your account & see a few things that could be causing this issue.  I will private message you.

Thanks!

Rachel

New Poster

I'm having the same exact issue. I called Comcast, and they've created a priority ticket to try to solve this very same issue. My wife and I have both uninstalled and reinstalled the App, and we are still getting this error message. 

Official Employee

Hi rflanagan12 - 

I pulled up your account & believe I see the issue.  This is something I can handle for you directly. I will Private Message you with the email address on your account to confirm that with you.  Can you please try signing in again & let me know if you're successful?  

Thanks,

Rachel

Problem Solver

Rachel, it would be helpful if you could let us know what the solutions found are so that we can be more direct in our own issues.

Official Employee

Rjmmoon - 

Typically sign in issues are account related issues that I can not post publicly.  I private message users to provide them with sensitive billing information, account information, etc.  

Thanks,

Rachel

Regular Visitor

i am having the same problem. please help.
Official Employee

Hi cvancourt - 

I will private message you.

Thanks,

Rachel

New Poster

Having the same issue: logged in on my phone (Android) - no problem.  Try to log in from my wife's (also Android) - get the message about having trouble logging in and to try again later.  Have uninstalled/reinstalled.  Have logged out from my phone.  No matter what, unable to log in from my wife's phone.

Comcast phone support unable to help (totally unsurprising) - elevating it to Tier 2 now.

Rachel - can you help??

Official Employee

Hi cjhking - 

I pulled up your account & see the tier 2 ticket that was opened for this issue is in resolved status.  I also looked at it from my end and now see successful app activity from the device that was previously experiencing the 43401s.  If you are still experiencing any issues, please reach out to me.

Thanks!

Rachel