Xfinity plant
Xfinity globe
Community Forum

Error code 43401

Frequent Visitor

Error code 43401

New security system installed 2 weeks ago. Mobile app was working fine. Now I am getting error code 43401. I am using a iphone6 and a iPad mini. Same error on both devices, even though they ere working fine before. I have the black app with red logo. Help!
Problem Solver

Re: Error code 43401

Others have had this issue...check other posts for resolutions before opening a redundant one...
Frequent Visitor

I did check other posts. I am using the correct app version and username. Other posts have had a Comcast support person reply to help, that is what I am hoping for as calling their customer service is useless.
Problem Solver

Try calling tech support at 1-877-761-5015. They are pretty good most of the time!
Frequent Visitor

Spent over 4 hours with tech support. No help. That is why I posted in the forums.
Problem Solver

I had a tech a few days ago who had me uninstall the app, and reinstall, and it resolved the issue...you might want to try this...on phone and iPad...
Frequent Visitor

Tried that already. Did not fix.
Problem Solver

Hopefully you will get help here...good luck, and post the solution!
Official Employee

Hi JOHNJENNINGS710 -- 

It looks like your account is in an activation state.  I will open up a support ticket & have someone reach out to you directly to help.

Thanks!

Rachel

New Poster

Having same problem please help
Official Employee

Hi tatiaburke -  

Are you a current Xfinity Home security subscriber?  I pulled up your account & don't see any current rate codes for this product.  The app you are trying to log into is for this service.  That would be the source of your error.  If you believe this is incorrect, please let me know.

Thanks!

Rachel

Regular Visitor

I am having the same issue. It's very frustrating considering my cable was out from Tuesday at 6 through Friday at noon last week.
Official Employee

Hi mcroxton3 - 

We experienced an issue beginning yesterday that led to increased 43401 errors for users.   We are actively working on a resolution & I will provide updates on the issue as they are available.  

I have added your account to the list of forums users that are posting & will continue to track this for you.

Thanks!

Rachel

Contributor

I'm having the same issue after the latest update to the app. 

Contributor

And where will these supposed updates be posted...This is just unacceptable. Last week we couldnt log in for three days. Now once again, update comes out and SURPRISE! Can't log in again

New Poster

Same problem here.  Worked fine this morning.  I installed the app update, and can't log into the app.  Called support, and spoke with a very nice technician.  We reset my password...still didn't work.  I can log into every other Xfinity app.  Then, we deleted the Xfinity Home app, and tried to re-install.  Now we can't find the app in the iTunes App Store.  She is bumping this up to Tier 2 support.

Contributor

Same issue after app update
Official Employee

We recently experienced an issue with Xfinity Home iOS Mobile App v7.2.1.  Users will experience successive 43401 errors followed by a 13999 error message.  Our team is already aware of this issue & are working on getting our fix pushed to users.  

Thanks,

Rachel

Contributor

Ha ha ha support??
Contributor

v7.2.2 installed and still no fix
Official Employee

Hi cydeweyz - 

I know we have an open ticket for your account & our tech has reached out to you.  Were you able to get in touch?  

Thanks, 

Rachel

Contributor

New version fixed it today. 

Official Employee

Hi jubrand - 

Thanks for reaching out & letting us know.

- Rachel

New Poster

I am having a similar issue and have had Xfinity Home for a month.
Official Employee

Pgss52 -- 

I pulled up your account & see you made a recent payment that may have resolved this issue.  Can you please try signing into the app again & let me know if you are successful? 

Thanks!

Rachel