Xfinity Forum Archive...
This is an archived section of the community.
Content in this area has been identified as outdated or irrelevant.
This change was done in an effort to make the forum easier to use and to keep only the most helpful and recent content active.
Post your questions in the Xfinity Community
Error 32551 indicates that the touchscreen panel is disconnected. You may have lost internet connectivity or the touchscreen may have become unplugged.
Please check both before trying to use the app again.
Perform a network refresh.
Make sure you verify you have working data plan and/or working WiFi connection when testing.
If this does not help in the exact order I given, give support a call 1800COMCAST the technicians are available 24/7 and can even connect to your computer to help you learn how to get the best out of your security system features!
Same thing here.
Done the full reset, fully re-setup the network, rebooted and powered off the touch screen multiple times....
The panel shows Broadband and Cellular is offline....but I can see my cameras on the panel, so the local wifi network is working.
Xfinity support is worthless, been on hold for hours.
This is what we had to do to fix it. Patience is required the 100% right order has to be followed.
1. Unplug power from cable modem, Netgear Home Router and your wifi router if you have one.
2. Let sit for 2 minutes.
3. Turn on cable modem. Wait for all lights to be blinking
4. Turn on Netgear home router. Wait for blue WIFI light to be flashing.
5. Turn on your Wifi router
6. Grab your panel, go into settings, open setting, put countdown 4 digit tech code in (think space shuttle launch after the number 5)
7. After code entered, press the letter Y and hit done.
8. Go into Advanced Settings and do a full network reset. Follow the steps.
9. After all that is done, wait 20 minutes or so for everythign to come back online.
That worked for me. 4 hours on hold with Xfinity, not a single tech available (!@#$@#!$, THIS IS ALARM STUFF IT HAS TO WORK).