Xfinity plant
Community Forum
Xfinity globe

Error Message 43401

Xfinity Forum Archive
About the archive project

Xfinity Forum Archive...

This is an archived section of the community.

Content in this area has been identified as outdated or irrelevant.

This change was done in an effort to make the forum easier to use and to keep only the most helpful and recent content active.

Post your questions in the Xfinity Community

New Poster

Error Message 43401

Very annoying. Even after 100 tries I couldn't login to Xfinity home on my iphone 6s plus due to Error Message 43401

Official Employee

Re: Error Message 43401

deepaga --

Thanks for reaching out.  To pull up your account, I need some more information from you.  I have sent you a private message.  Private messages can be accessed by clicking on the envelope icon in the upper right hand corner of any forums page.  

Thanks!  

Rachel

New Poster

I can’t log in to my xfinity home app. It’s giving a error message 43401. What Can I do
Expert

BOBZACHERRUS wrote:
I can’t log in to my xfinity home app. It’s giving a error message 43401. What Can I do

Did you delete the app and reinstall it?

Official Employee

BOBZACHERRUS -- 

I've pulled up your account & am troubleshooting with the appropriate team.  I will reach out when I have more information.

Thanks!

Rachel

New Poster

Re: Error Message 43401 when accessing the Home app on an Android phone

Am having the same issue and I have apple. I have uninstalled and reinstalled so many times and am still getting this error message. Can someone please tell me how to resolve this issue. Do I need to call Comcast
Official Employee

Re: Error Message 43401 when accessing the Home app on an Android phone

BOBZACHERRUS --

I understand your frustration.  I've asked one of our techs to reach out to you via phone.  I will private message you with more information.  Private messages can be accessed by clicking on the envelope icon in the upper right hand corner of any forums page. 

Thanks!

Rachel