Xfinity plant
Xfinity globe
Community Forum

(Error 3329.12012) Problem with the Entitlements clinear, cvod, hd, tve-linear, tve-vod

Frequent Visitor

(Error 3329.12012) Problem with the Entitlements clinear, cvod, hd, tve-linear, tve-vod

It was fixed for a month, now I have the same problem. I'm ready to cancel. I can click on live TV, but when I click on the channel this is what I get... A subscription is required to watch this channel. Please call 1-800-XFINITY to add it to your service. (Error 3329.12012) Every live channel is like this, on every divice, including my computer. I have the HD triple play preferred XF bundle, so I should recieve this service. The cable TV, Internet and Phone work fine

Official Employee

Re: (Error 3329.12012) Problem with the Entitlements clinear, cvod, hd, tve-linear, tve-vod

maiyana wrote:

It was fixed for a month, now I have the same problem. I'm ready to cancel. I can click on live TV, but when I click on the channel this is what I get... A subscription is required to watch this channel. Please call 1-800-XFINITY to add it to your service. (Error 3329.12012) Every live channel is like this, on every divice, including my computer. I have the HD triple play preferred XF bundle, so I should recieve this service. The cable TV, Internet and Phone work fine

I'm very sorry. It sounds like there may have been a service outage at the time this happened. I just checked your account entitlements and they look fine. I also ran a "refresh" on your account. 

Please try again. You may need to exit the website and reload it to have it load the new data.

Again, sorry.

-ComcastDan

Frequent Visitor

Re: (Error 3329.12012) Problem with the Entitlements clinear, cvod, hd, tve-linear, tve-vod

Hello,

Thank you for trying something, but I just signed out and back in, still not working.