Community Forum

Error #11101 on iPad and IPhone

Xfinity Forum Archive
About the archive project

Xfinity Forum Archive...

This is an archived section of the community.

Content in this area has been identified as outdated or irrelevant.

This change was done in an effort to make the forum easier to use and to keep only the most helpful and recent content active.

Post your questions in the Xfinity Community

New Poster

Error #11101 on iPad and IPhone

I am recieveing an error #11101 message when I try to sign in on my iPad od iPhone. The apps worked recently and I can still use my computer to access the security system.

Frequent Visitor

Re: Error #11101 on iPad and IPhone

I am encountering the same problem.  When I try to use my iPhone to disarm my security system I get error #11101.  I can only use the home key pad.  This starting happening a couple of days ago.

New Poster

Talked to Comcast 4 times and spoke with a supervisor and none of them had a clue what this was nor could they get the app working even after deleting the app and redownloading.  Can't wait for Google Fiber to come to Colorado.

Official Employee

Hi KutDatKord,

Have you ever been able to login to the app? I'd like to open a ticket for your issue and resolve your problem. 

Shannon

Frequent Visitor

The app is now working.  The glitsch must have been fixed.

New Poster

They issued me a $20 credit on my account but now it has been removed. Why would that be? I wasted over 120 cellphone minutes trying to get this resolved to no avail.

Problem Solver

At least they didn't charge you for their time! Smiley Happy
New Poster

When there is an outage which is basically what this error message refers to, it means they are updating the software. They should tell customer service that they are doing these upgrades instead of having them say they can't figure it out and tell you to call back.

New Poster

Having same issue except I can't log in on my android phone, but I can on my IPOD.

Official Employee

Hi gemaindir - 

I've pulled up your account & since posting, I've seen successful sign ins with Android devices.  Are you still experiencing this issue?

Thanks!

Rachel

Frequent Visitor

I can't login on my iPad or my Samsung phone either. I got the same error but I am also getting error 13502. Grrr 

Willy

New Poster

Error 21001
New Poster

Now 13502
Official Employee

We're currently experiencing an issue that is affecting the Xfinity Home Mobile App & Subscriber Portal.  Our engineers are actively working on restoring full App & Portal functionality.  

pontiac04 - I am adding your name and account to a ticket to confirm your issue is resolved once we've issued a fix. 

JLNintzel - I've already added your account from your post on an earlier thread.

I will provide updates as they are available.  I apologize for the inconvenience and thank you for your patience.

Thanks, 

Rachel