Xfinity plant
Community Forum
Xfinity globe

ERROR# 43999 & 11311

Xfinity Forum Archive
About the archive project

Xfinity Forum Archive...

This is an archived section of the community.

Content in this area has been identified as outdated or irrelevant.

This change was done in an effort to make the forum easier to use and to keep only the most helpful and recent content active.

Post your questions in the Xfinity Community

New Poster

ERROR# 43999 & 11311

I noticed Xfinity Home updated the mobile app on 4/14/16. This is exactly around the same time I lost the ability to view my camera preview in the app or on the web portal. I also receive ERROR# 43999 when trying to ARM the system from my mobile and web portal. I've also seen  ERROR# 11311 when trying to ARM from the app. I have made no changes to my system. Considering these errors started with your most recent portal/app update, it is very compelling to say Xfinity's update caused these issues. I have a tech scheduled to replace my touchscreen tomorrow after sitting on the phone for over an hour last night. I honestly do not think the touchscreen is the problem (I hope it is..). I can see my camera feed on the touchscreen. I can arm the system from the touchscreen. Please FIX this issue.

Official Employee

Re: ERROR# 43999 & 11311

Hi SJDDP1 -- 

I pulled up your account & see the tech scheduled to come out today.  I'd like to follow up with you after the tech appointment to make sure the issues you are experiencing are resolved.

Thanks!

Rachel

Official Employee

Re: ERROR# 43999 & 11311

Hi SJDDP1 -- 

I pulled up your account & see the ticket opened for the tech visit has been mark resolved.  Please let me know if you are still experiencing any issues.

Thanks!

Rachel