Xfinity plant
Community Forum
Xfinity globe

Downloading dvr recordings

Xfinity Forum Archive
About the archive project

Xfinity Forum Archive...

This is an archived section of the community.

Content in this area has been identified as outdated or irrelevant.

This change was done in an effort to make the forum easier to use and to keep only the most helpful and recent content active.

Post your questions in the Xfinity Community

New Poster

Downloading dvr recordings

My recordings list on my iPad Air only lists the show that we have a series recordings of and if I do manage to download a show it's gone when I go to watch it 

Expert

Re: Downloading dvr recordings

Papa5 wrote:

My recordings list on my iPad Air only lists the show that we have a series recordings of and if I do manage to download a show it's gone when I go to watch it 

when you download a show on a mobile device it will stay for up to 30 days then will auto return to your cloud DVR and again be available to view on any cloud DVR device as well as the home DVR.

Official Employee

Re: Downloading dvr recordings

Rustyben wrote:

Papa5 wrote:

when you download a show on a mobile device it will stay for up to 30 days then will auto return to your cloud DVR and again be available to view on any cloud DVR device as well as the home DVR.

Also, Cloud DVR only stores your most recent 60 hours of recordings while the physical DVR holds 100+ hours. If something is important to you, change the "Keep until" setting in recording options.

Best,
ComcastDan