Xfinity plant
Community Forum
Xfinity globe

Continued log error for weeks

Xfinity Forum Archive
About the archive project

Xfinity Forum Archive...

This is an archived section of the community.

Content in this area has been identified as outdated or irrelevant.

This change was done in an effort to make the forum easier to use and to keep only the most helpful and recent content active.

Post your questions in the Xfinity Community

New Poster

Continued log error for weeks

Ever since your July 2017 upgrade, my home security mobile app stopped working. Every time I open the app, it automatically redirects me to the xfinity log-in page. I input my user and pass, then this reopens the app but then it stalls. It's a white page that seems like it is trying to connect to my home system. I've rebooted the home connection, deleted and reinstalled the mobile app x 2 and hard-booted my iPhone. Nothing works. I finally called xfinity 2 weeks ago and a "ticket" was opened. However, to date, I haven't heard back from an Comcast/xfinity Rep. Today, I retry to open the app and now I get a 43401 error message. The lack of customer followup is disappointing especially after having to spend over half an hour to wait on a call hold queue then another 30 minutes with a tech rep: walking them through all the steps I did to address issue—only to have a ticket opened....and no follow through.
Official Employee

Re: Continued log error for weeks

Arabish --

Thanks for reaching out. I pulled up your account & believe I found the source of the issue. Can you please try signing in again & let me know if you are successful?

Thanks!

Rachel