Xfinity plant
Community Forum
Xfinity globe

Cannot login from anywhere to Xfinity Home app nor web (chrome, firefox, safari) - Err #43401

Xfinity Forum Archive
About the archive project

Xfinity Forum Archive...

This is an archived section of the community.

Content in this area has been identified as outdated or irrelevant.

This change was done in an effort to make the forum easier to use and to keep only the most helpful and recent content active.

Post your questions in the Xfinity Community

New Poster

Cannot login from anywhere to Xfinity Home app nor web (chrome, firefox, safari) - Err #43401

It has been a week and I cannot use the Xfinity Home App, or login to https://home.xfinity.com on Safari, Firefox, Chrome on Windows or Linux equally.  

I am able to arm the system through touchscreen though.

This all started when a technician came to my home to fix a door sensor and typed a something on the Touchscreen. 

I have called customer service several times and created several tickets  CR718042936,    CR718393646 to no avail.  

It has been a week and nothing happens, I dont even get contacted by the "escalation team". 

Interestingly the app says "You are already logged in as xxxxxxx (my email)"  and then "Authorization Error"  [Error: #43401]

Can someone help? I cannot travel and leave the home unmonitored.

Official Employee

Re: Cannot login from anywhere to Xfinity Home app nor web (chrome, firefox, safari) - Err #43401

Hi SelmaSB! Sorry for the delayed response. Are you still seeing this error? If so, I'd like to take a deeper look into this for you. Please send me a private message by clicking on my name, "ComcastChe" then click private message me.

In the body of this message please verify the first and last name of the account holder, and the street address associated with your services.