Xfinity plant
Xfinity globe
Community Forum

Can the Xfinity Connect App make 3 way calls?

Problem Solver

Can the Xfinity Connect App make 3 way calls?

I have searched around the support section and can't find the information I am looking for so thought I would ask the question here.  Can the Xfinity Connect App make 3 way calls and if so how does one go about doing it?  I know I can make 3 way call from my Xfinity Voice line using my home phone and have no problems with that but was wondering if it could be done with the connect app as well.

Accepted Solutions
Problem Solver

Re: Can the Xfinity Connect App make 3 way calls?

I will answer my own question here so that if anyone else has this same question the answer will be here.

I have been able to make a three way call using the Connect App, works as most typical three way calls do.  Call the first part, once they are connected select the Add Call icon and dial the other part and after they pick up click the Merge icon and all three parties are on the call. 

All Replies
Problem Solver

Re: Can the Xfinity Connect App make 3 way calls?

I will answer my own question here so that if anyone else has this same question the answer will be here.

I have been able to make a three way call using the Connect App, works as most typical three way calls do.  Call the first part, once they are connected select the Add Call icon and dial the other part and after they pick up click the Merge icon and all three parties are on the call.