Community Forum

Camera won't load on app or main tablet

Xfinity Forum Archive
About the archive project

Xfinity Forum Archive...

This is an archived section of the community.

Content in this area has been identified as outdated or irrelevant.

This change was done in an effort to make the forum easier to use and to keep only the most helpful and recent content active.

Post your questions in the Xfinity Community

New Poster

Camera won't load on app or main tablet

App always says cannot connect to camera. Tablet always says lost power error message. Neither ever load the view from cameras. Only thing that has worked is rebooting the modem and that works for about a day. I shouldn't have to reboot the modem daily
Screenshot_2016-03-30-08-16-02.png
New Poster

Re: Camera won't load on app or main tablet

Another screen shot when i click the camera
Screenshot_2016-03-30-08-16-38.png
Official Employee

Hi tobytobias77 -- 

I pulled up your account & believe what you are experiencing is due to an issue impacting LG G4 devices running Android 6.0.  We are already actively working on a fix that will be included in an upcoming release.

Thanks,

Rachel

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
New Poster

That explains the app on my phone not working. What about the home security tablet that is part of the security system. It always has an error for loss of power. I click ok and even reboot the tablet too. The tablet I'm referring to is the touch display for the security system.
Official Employee

Hi Tobytobias77 --

Thank you for clarifying.  I'm still looking into the Touch Screen issue you are experiencing.  I would like to Private Message you for more information.  Private Messages can be accessed by clicking on the envelope icon in the upper right hand corner of any forums page.

Thanks!

Rachel

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!